Tuesday, 15 February 2011

2011-new year, new me!

OK so just before xmas 2010 my Dr told me that I need to lose some weight because my hormone levels are all over the place and I am at risk of developing diabetes too so I went straight on a diet as soon as I left the office. I am severely over weight, need to lose about 100lbs and I am hoping that my blogs will help motivate anybody else who is struggling with their weight loss this year too...

Ok so this is just a quick how many lbs I have lost per week....

Wk 1 -3.6lbs
Wk 2 +1.4lbs
Wk 3 -2.4lbs
Wk 4 -0.3lbs
Wk 5 -4.8lbs (1st week at the gym!)
Wk 6 -3.3lbs
Wk 7 -3.8lbs
Wk 8 -1.7lbs

In total my body fat has dropped from 79.4% on 22/01/11 to 75.3% on 15/02/11

I am still going to the gym every day and sticking to my diet, I went out on Sunday and brought a couple of new tops which were 2-3 sizes down and my trousers are 1 size down so it is going well.

If anybody else would like to share their progress on my blog please feel free it would be nice to support each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment